Building: 144 East 36th Street
144 East 36th Street is located on one of Murray Hill’s prettiest street. It is a well-kept building with ornate facade and marble lobby. This pre-war elevator building was built in 1916, by renowned architects George & Edward Blum. It was converted to a coop in 1970. This pet friendly building features the following amenities: basement storage, bike room, laundry room and super in the building. It is also conveniently located to public transportation, shopping and great restaurants. It is close to Grand central and newly opened Fairway.
Description Provided by Fern Hamberger
|Owned by:||144 E 36TH ST CORP|