156 East 79th Street is a fourteen story prewar building that was
designed by Schwartz & Gross and built by Julius Tishman & Sons in
1915. This 65 unit building most typically has two eight room
apartments and one seven room apartment per floor, though some
apartments have been split. The mid-block building has a canopied
entrance, a gray granite base and a two-story arched entrance. This is
a full service building with both doormen and porters.
The building has a central Upper East Side location that is convenient
to many museums, galleries, schools, restaurants and boutiques. It is
two blocks from Lenox Hill Hospital and a local subway station at 77th
Street and Lexington Avenue.
The building allows 50% financing.
|Owned by:||156 E 79 ST CP|