Building: 675 West End Avenue
675 West End Avenue, New York, NY, 10025
Beautiful pre war co-op building, located between West 92nd Street and West 93rd Street.
Full Time Doorman 16 Floors. 61 and Apartments.
The building was Built in 1924 was Converted to Co-operative in 1986.
80% the Tax Deductibility is 56%. Laundry Room.Pied-A-Terre Allowed.
Building description provided by Dana Avital
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Sublets Allowed This co-op has reasonable sublet rules, inquire with an agent for specifics
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
|Facts||62 units15 storiesBuilt in 1925|
|Building Class||D4 Elevator Apartments, Cooperative (D4)|
|District||Community District 107City Council District 6Police Precinct 24|
|Floorplans||38 floorplans available|
|Documents and Permits||62 documents and permits|
|24 previous sales ($969 per ft² avg, $1,106,145 avg price)|
|Rentals Listings||1 active rental ($54 per ft² avg, $3,300 avg price)|
|69 previous rentals ($43 per ft² avg, $4,631 avg price)|
|Owned by:||675 WEST END OWNERS C|