New and improved building activity table
Our new building activity table has three tabs:
Sales & Rentals Tab
The Sales & rentals tab aggregates all the past listing information we have for a given building. On the tab you can find the past history of both sales and rentals listings as well as recorded sales information from the Department of Finance. Whenever we are able to match a recorded sales to a listing we will show that match as well as the premium or discount at which the property was sold.
This tab contains 8 columns:
- Type – Whether the listing is a Rental or a Sale
- Date – Date when the listing came off the market (Sold, Rented, delisted, no longer available or other)
- Unit – Unit number in reference. Click the unit to view its property page
- Closing Price – Recorded Sales price for the unit according to Department of Finance
- Listing Price – Last price available for the listing before it came off the market
- Beds – Number of Bedrooms in the listing
- Bath – Number of bathrooms in the listing.
- Sqft – Size of apartment in square feet.
Users can sort activity by date, unit number, price, BR, baths, and size. They can also filter by one or more unit numbers, as well as by sales and rental listings.
In addition to recorded sales data from the Department of Finance, we’ve compiled public records such as ACRIS personal property records (e.g, liens, agreements, leases, mortgage info, etc.) as well as Department of Buildings permit applications and complaints – all at the building and unit level.
This tab contains 5 columns:
- Source – Origin of the document, including Department of Buildings Jobs, Department of Buildings Complaints or Department of Finance ACRIS
- Date – Date when the document was recorded
- Unit – Unit number. Click the unit to visit its property page
- Document type – Describes the type of document recorded such as Alterations, Subordination of Mortgage Ucc3 Termination, etc… (For a full list please see our Glossary of document types)
- Details – The first party involved on the document or a link to see more on StreetEasy.
A summary on a building level of all the units in the building for which we have activity data, allowing users to click through to a particular unit’s property page.
This tab has 6 columns:
- Unit – Unit number of the property in reference
- Active Sales – Number of active sales listings for that unit
- Past Sales – Number of past sales listings for that unit
- Active Rentals – Number of active rental listings for that unit
- Past Rentals – Number of past rental listings for that unit
- Documents – Number of documents we have for that unit. Includes all type of documents (ACRIS and DOB)