Building: 426 West Broadway in Soho
14 floorplans available
Owned by 426 WEST BROADWAY C/O
Built in 1900
426 West Broadway located between Prince st and Spring st is a condo with 36 units on 6 floors.
- The building has a part time doorman Mon- Fri 8pm-4pm, package room and storage units [though they are not deeded with the units]
- Most apartments have wood burning fire places, high ceilings with exposed brick and the top floor units have access to private roof spaces and huge skylights giving the units a grand feel.
- There is laundry on every floor and is free.
- The building was built in 1880 and converted into residential condos in 1984.
- The building allows rental, pets [though not for tenants] and is managed by Lovett Management Company.
Description provided by Rex Gonsalves
Lovett Management Company
|Doorman||Laundry in Building||Pets Allowed|
|Elevator||Package Room||Storage Available|
|NYC Storm Zone C|
|2 active rentals listings:||$75 per ft² (avg)|
|2 previous sales listings:||$2,550,000 (avg price)|
|1 previous rentals listings:||$60 per ft² (avg in the last 180 days)|
|1 recorded sales:||$2,350,000 (avg price in the last 180 days)|
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address: