Building: River Lofts at 416 Washington Street in Tribeca
20 floorplans available
Owned by W SQUARED, LLC
Built in 1900
River Lofts 416 Washington Street has a glorious history tracing back to
the mid 19th century as a sugar refinery. Under the vision of Thomas R.
Jackson, a new building was designed in 1882 and later sold in 1883 to John
Castree, who was a local grocery merchant who ventured into real-estate.
The building later became a storage warehouse when Frederick Linde &
Company leased the property.
During the early 20th century, the 63 Vestry Street portion of the building
was operated as a bonded tea warehouse by George L. Hartford. Near 1959,
the northeast corner was rebuilt, at which point 1 vertical window bay was
eliminated; since this time, the building stood vacant.
Today, 416 Washington is situated in the TriBeCa North Historic District.
The building was converted to condominium in 2003, with the following
- Collection of 67 lofts across 5 floors
- Building amenities include: Bike Room; Garage; Fitness Room; Private
Storage For Fee
- Walking distance to SoHo’s shopping district
- Tsao & McKown Architects
|Bike Room||Elevator||Storage Available|
|NYC Storm Zone 1|
Other buildings in this complex: 92 Laight Street
|5 active sales listings:||$1,715 per ft² (avg)|
|1 active rentals listings:||$76 per ft² (avg)|
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address:
Top Agents In This Building
Nearby Transit and Ferries
Sales listings for this building
SAVE Active Listings (2)
Open House: Sun, Jun 23 (11:30 - 1:30)