Building: Sky View Parc - Tower 3 at 40-22 College Point Boulevard in Flushing
TOWER 1 AND TOWER 3 NOW OVER 90% SOLD. BRAND NEW MODEL UNITS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING IN NEWLY RELEASED TOWER 2. ACCORDING TO CURBED.COM, SKYVIEWPARC WAS THE #2 BEST SELLING CONDOMINIUM IN NEW YORK CITY IN 2012.
Luxury condominium residences from $395,000 to $1.39 million in the heart of Downtown Flushing, New York.
- Elegantly appointed apartments ranging from Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.
- Tower 2 Residents enjoy superior views overlooking the Manhattan skyline
- Low common charges which include access to all amenities
- 15 Year 421A Tax Abatement
- Prime location in the heart of Flushing, one of New York City’s fastest growing business and residential neighborhoods. According to Trulia.com, residential prices in Flushing have increased 43% within the last 5 years due to the population growth and redevelopment efforts.
- Downtown Flushing is the third busiest intersection and MTA train station in all of New York City, after 42nd Street Times Square and 34th Street Herald Square.
- Conveniently situated, Sky View Parc is only a 3 minute walk from the NYC MTA 7 Line Main Street station (22 minutes to 42nd Grand Central Station) and Long Island Rail Road (17 minutes to 34th Street Penn Station).
- Easy access to four major highways, and New York’s largest international airports, John F. Kennedy (14 minutes) and LaGuardia Airport (11 minutes).
- 3 minutes away from Citifield, Home of the New York Mets baseball team, the USTA National Tennis Centre, Flushing Meadows Park, amongst other major athletic and recreational facilities.
• 9’ ceiling
• Oversized soundproof windows
• Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances
• Washer/Dryer in the unit
• Large (walk-in) closets
• 24-hour concierge and doorman
• 4-acre planted roof park
• Outdoor Tennis and Basketball Courts, Running Track
• Children Playground
• Golf putting greens and driving nets
• Dog Run
• Health club, Spa
• Children playroom
• On-Site resident management
• Live-in Resident Manager
- Perkins Eastman
- Sales and marketing:
Sky View Parc Sales LLC
- Sales office tel:
|Doorman||Laundry in Building||Pets Allowed|
|Elevator||Live-in Super||Community Recreation Facilities|
Other buildings in this complex: Sky View Parc - Tower 1, Sky View Parc - Tower 2
|14 active sales listings:||$723 per ft² (avg)|
|1 active rentals listings:||$35 per ft² (avg)|
|45 previous sales listings:||$718 per ft² (avg in the last 180 days)|
|1 previous rentals listings:||$35 per ft² (avg in the last 180 days)|
|31 recorded sales:||$675,000 (avg price in the last 180 days)|
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address:
PS 20 John Bowne