Building: The Central Park Studios at 15 West 67th Street in Lincoln Square
10 floorplans available
Owned by CENTRAL PARK STUDIOS
Built in 1905
Originnaly called Central Park Studios 15 West 67th Street was developed by Simonson, Pollard & Steinam, architects, 1904–05.
The Central Park Studios has a two–story limestone base with a projecting entrance vestibule ornamented with Gothic arches, pinnacles, bosses, and gables. The middle section of the building is faced with brick enlivened by pulled bricks set in a rhythmic pattern. The upper three floors are ornamented with Gothic arches, gables, and buttresses. The Gothic lobby contains groups of murals executed by various artists associated with the colony.
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address: