- StreetEasy, the streeteasy.com website, StreetAccess, StreetFacts, StreetInfo, StreetSearch, New York City's HomePage and all associated word marks, logos and other uses of such are the property of StreetEasy and may only be copied for your personal, non-commercial use. Other product, service, or company names used on our web site are for identification purposes only. You should contact the holders of such marks to determine their appropriate use. You use of this web site does not grant you any license or right to use any of the marks included in our web site.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your password and preventing others from using your account.
- You are responsible for any uses of our web site that occur under your account.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other StreetEasy users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any links or (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on this service.
- You must not send unwanted email to any StreetEasy members (“Spam”).
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not use this service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or anything otherwise resembling such, whether or not destructive in nature.
- You may not use this web site to make false, fraudulent or speculative offers or claims.
- You must not, in the use of StreetEasy, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not access in a manual or automated process StreetEasy Content for other than your personal use or for inclusion of StreetEasy pages in a search index.
- You may not use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of this web site or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our equipment.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your StreetEasy account and access to the streeteasy.com web site.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the StreetEasy service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Returns And Delivery Policy
- StreetEasy.com will delivery all services and products in a timely fashion. Website services and subscriptions will be delivered or activated within 24 hours after successful billing of your account.
- If you are not satisfied with your StreetEasy.com purchase send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are unable to rectify any issues you have with our services within 14 days of the purchase we will refund the full amount of the purchase.
- StreetEasy.com subscription services can be cancelled at any time by emailing email@example.com. If the subscription is billed on a recurring basis, and you cancel it during a billing cycle, you will be billed the full amount of that billing cycle.
- This web site and all content and services provided on this web site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. StreetEasy expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance.
- StreetEasy makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) this web site will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (b) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of this web site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
- StreetEasy is not a broker and is this web site is not normally not a primary source of data. All information provided is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made as to the accuracy thereof, and such information is subject to errors, omission, change of price, rental, commission, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice.
- All dimensions and other measurements displayed on this web site are approximate, have been provided by others and have not been verified by us. StreetEasy encourages you to obtain the services of a professional architect or engineer to determine exact dimensions.
Limitation of Liability
- StreetEasy, together with our officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers, will not be responsible or liable for (a) any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to this web site or your downloading of any content from this web site or (b) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this web site or content, or (ii) the performance or non performance by us or any provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
- Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We will do our best to respond to them. Please do not reveal trade secrets or otherwise send us confidential information.
13 Crosby St, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10013
+1 212 804 6884