Known for being an innovative thinker, Julia Hoagland with the Modern Luxury Living Partnership (MLLP) brings transparency to the Manhattan marketplace through extensive data collection, comprehensive analysis, and a gift for interpretation. This foundation of market analysis entrusts Julia to high-end clients and enables her to diversify her efforts across all Manhattan markets. Her achievements illustrate her expertise:
Follow MLLP on Twitter: @JuliaHoagland
- 2013 BHS Eastside Office “Most New Deals” achieved in February
- Brown Harris Stevens Honor Roll 2012, ranking in the top 5% of the firm’s brokers
- 2012 BHS Eastside Office “Most New Deals” achieved in February, April and July
- Brown Harris Stevens Honor Roll 2011, ranking in the top 5% of the firm’s brokers
- 2011 BHS Eastside Office “Most New Deals” achieved in January, March, May and July
- Brown Harris Stevens Honor Roll 2010, ranking in the top 10% of the firm’s brokers
- 2010 BHS Eastside Office "Most New Deals" achieved in April, July, August and November
- Brown Harris Stevens Honor Roll 2009, ranking in the top 10% of the firm’s brokers
- Number one broker in her office in sales volume in 2006 and 2008
The problem-solving skills and attention to detail Julia developed during her studies in electrical engineering and as vice president and director of marketing at two leading Wall Street firms led her to formulate MLLP’s core principle: comprehensive market analysis creates competitive advantages for buyers and sellers. Whether advising clients or negotiating on their behalf, her proven strategies, innovative thinking and creativity consistently lead to successful closings with optimal terms.
A graduate of the NYU Stern School of Business and the Colorado School of Mines, Julia is as driven in her personal life as she is in her professional life. She has completed seven marathons and scaled Mt. Rainier in Washington, Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa and Mt. Fuji in Japan. Julia has travelled to over 35 countries building an international network of social and business contacts that create unique and beneficial connections for MLLP clientele. She serves as co-chair of the NYU Alumni Association Fundraising Committee and as a guest panelist at NYU SCPS Alumni Panels and the Stern Real Estate Club. With seemingly boundless energy, Julia recently completed a dramatic gut renovation of her own Manhattan apartment.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Crain's New York Business, The Mann Report, The Real Deal and Avenue Magazine Julia is a recognized expert in the industry.
In the News