AS OF ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO
221 E. 18th Street #4K in Flatbush
$309 per ft²
Spacious, just-renovated prewar one bedroom. Great layout, large usable foyer and eat-in kitchen. Both foyer & bedroom have room for home office area. Separate tub and shower stall in bathroom. Close to Prospect Park and the Q and B at Church Ave. (& Q at Beverley Road).
This building has a newly renovated and designed common backyard, and even free storage and bike storage as well as a laundry room, elevator (newly refurbished) and live-in super. Close to great restaurants and cafes on Cortelyou Road and a quick walk to the park. It's a beautiful, spacious one bedroom with room to spread out!
|Bike Room||Laundry in Building||Community Recreation Facilities|
|Elevator||Live-in Super||Storage Available|
Listed at Brooklyn Hearth Realty by Brooklyn Hearth Realty
More In This Building
Brooklyn, NY 11226
Sales listings: 2 in contract and 25 previous
Rentals listings: 3 previous
Unit #4K - 1 active sale, 1 past sale and 1 document
- Listed by Brooklyn Hearth Realty at $299,000.
- Price decreased by 3% to $289,000.
- Price decreased by 3% to $279,000.
- Price decreased by 1% to $275,000.
- Price decreased by 4% to $265,000.
- Price decreased by 4% to $255,000.
- Sale recorded for $(insiders only)
- Listing sold.