New York City
Washington DC Metro
Northern New Jersey
open house planner
manhattan condo market index
submit your listings
Benefits of FREE account
Become an Insider
post your listings
should we get an independent inspection in oro using a rent to own situation
is anyone in oro right now under the rent to own situation
what would be an appropriate starting negotiating price for an alcove studio in oro
what would be an appropriate starting negotiating price for an alcove studio in oro with todays market
what is the advertised price for the studio? I negotiated with Oro and am in works to purchase.
i looked an alcove studio listed for 405k how are your negotiations going
I don't know how much they are willing to negotiate for lower priced units but I was able to get about another 10% off the already reduced price. Still debating if I should wait.
P.S. I strated REALLY low. I think that is why I was able to get the price down. I started about 25% lower then asking price of the already reduced price.
Anyone have any thoughts on this building?
the building looks nice but that does not mean anything about pricing. I would guess that if you waited until summer yu would do better
i think the prices will continue to go down it all depends on how much time you have to wait i am looking at a rent to one situation beacuse the building needs 50% occupancy before and fha loan can kick in
queenb-what kind of unit are u lookin at are you goin to take the offer and move in or keep waiting
why is oro still not selling?