Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 4 years ago
Days On Market451 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $656
this large 1 br apartment is located in the very heart of the upper east side, this lovely apartment has been gut renovated and offers brand new hardwood floors, brand new stainless steel kitchen and is located in a lovely brownstone on 73rd street.
apartment is currently rented, can be rented with tenant. lease expires oct 1st.
contact me at 347-273-3243
- Cats Only - No Dogs This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Parents Buying Allowed Allows parents to buy apartments for children in the child's name
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Sublets Allowed This co-op has reasonable sublet rules, inquire with an agent for specifics
Price History & Unit Information
|09/21/2009||Previously Listed by Citi Habitats||$289,000|
|03/22/2010||Delisted by Citi Habitats. Last priced at $309,000||$309,000|
|04/09/2010||Listed by Manhattan Flats||$290,000|
|06/14/2010||Listing entered contract||$290,000|
|06/24/2010||Re-listed by Manhattan Flats||$290,000|
|08/16/2010||Price decreased by 7%||↓ $270,000|
|09/07/2010||Also Listed by Douglas Elliman||$270,000|
|10/21/2010||Douglas Elliman Listing is no longer available||$270,000|
|05/01/2011||Also Listed by Kaden Realty||$270,000|
|06/03/2011||Off market temporarily Last priced at $270,000||$270,000|
|07/14/2011||Listing is no longer available||$270,000|
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.