Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 4 years ago
Days On Market168 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,669
This oversized one-bedroom apartment is in a full-service Park Avenue cooperative in Carnegie Hill. From the wall of windows in the living room and bedroom, one has southern exposures and views of the trees and plantings on Park. The master bedroom is comfortably outfitted with a vanity, excellent closets and full bath. Additional features are a powder room off the entry, a large dining area and open kitchen, a separate office area, a Murphy bed for guests and abundant closet space throughout. The building permits 75% financing, pied a terre and pets, has a concierge and on-site parking garage.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Garage Parking
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Roof Deck
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.