Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 4 years ago
Days On Market97 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $2,426
With dazzling panoramic views in four directions, this high floor, corner apartment is flooded with light all day. An oversized living/dining room has a wood burning fireplace. The open renovated, windowed kitchen gives the space a loft like feel without compromising its prewar integrity. There are two large winged bedrooms both with baths ensuite; the luxurious master complete with a wood burning fireplace. Throughout the apartment are beamed ceilings, large windows, generous closet space, thru the wall air conditioners, washer/dryer, beautiful wood floors & private storage. Perfectly situated in one of the West Village's most coveted coops, 2 Horatio Street amenities include: a full time doorman, laundry & bike rooms. Pet friendly.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.