Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 4 years ago
Days On Market31 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $738
Contract Signed. SPACIOUS VIEWS!
Largest 2BR/Balcony layout in Seward Park with open downtown skyline views from your own private balcony! Exposures are southwest and northwest for excellent afternoon sun. There is a large windowed eat-in kitchen, extra-wide master bedroom, good sized second bedroom and plenty of closets. Amenities include a fully equipped in building gym, in building architect renovated playroom, 24 hour lobby attendant/security, and two gated private parks with playgrounds and plenty of green space for relaxing. Only 1 block to the F train's East Broadway stop and steps to local restaurants, cafes, and shopping on Clinton, Ludlow, Orchard, Rivington and Stanton Streets. All this with incredibly low maintenance as well!
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Parents Buying Allowed Allows parents to buy apartments for children in the child's name
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Sublets Allowed This co-op has reasonable sublet rules, inquire with an agent for specifics
- Bike Room
- Children's Playroom
- Garage Parking
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Parking Available
- Community Recreation Facilities
Documents and Permits:
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.