Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 4 years ago
Days On Market49 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,973
Built in 1903 and updated for modern living, this quiet, high floor, five room residence was the private retreat for an award-winning Spanish novelist. The gracious living room has 10' ceilings, oversized windows and is sunny and serene. There are two well-proportioned bedrooms each with ensuite baths. One is currently used as a library off the living room. The master suite is entered from the entrance foyer. Each room faces west with sky views over neighboring rooftops. The windowed dining room is open to a sleek modern kitchen. There is also a washer/dryer in the apartment. The building has a 24 hour doorman and is in a prime Carnegie Hill location, surrounded by Central Park, museums, cafes and markets.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Storage Available
- Roof Deck
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.