Printed from StreetEasy.com at 01:18 AM, May 25 2016
Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 3 years ago
Days On Market322 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,403
ONE BEDROOM, TERRACE, IMMEDIATE RENTAL UPON PURCHASE
Bright One Bedroom rare offering in Windsor Tower for Terrace lovers!
Eastern exposure on high floor, separate kitchen, new windows, through-wall AC.
Newly refinished oak strip flooring, just painted, move in ready.
Tudor City Historic District with 4 parks, personal care proprietors, convenience stores and more. Fitness Center in full service 24 hr doorman elevator building.
Quick walk to Grand Central Station, pied a terre ok, pets permitted.
This is your chance to own a Tudor City terrace. NOW INVESTOR FRIENDLY
NO SCHEDULED OPEN HOUSES ON SUN 28TH PLS CALL 212-949-6555 FOR APPT IF YOU
WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ON SUN 28TH
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Pets Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Parents Buying Allowed Allows parents to buy apartments for children in the child's name
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Sublets Allowed This co-op has reasonable sublet rules, inquire with an agent for specifics
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Package Room
- Storage Available
Price History & Unit Information
|03/24/2012||Listed by Steven Corcoran Real Estate||$579,000|
|05/01/2012||Price decreased by 2%||↓ $569,000|
|07/29/2012||Price decreased by 4%||↓ $549,000|
|09/15/2012||Price decreased by 4%||↓ $529,000|
|02/09/2013||Listing entered contract||$529,000|
|04/10/2013||Sale recorded||Register to unlock sales price|
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.