Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 3 years ago
Days On Market139 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,190
Opportunity really does knock here. With a little TLC, this sunny, corner, one-bedroom will be quickly transformed in to a welcoming home. The living room has open eastern views and the bedroom with Central Park views faces both south and east. The freshly painted apartment is in very good original condition and boasts newly refinished floors. Ideally located on West 96th Street near both Central and Riverside Park, all transportation and wonderful restaurants 127 West 96th Street is a full-service coop with a live-in Super and shared backyard garden.
Hurry, it won't last!
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Storage Available
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.