Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 3 years ago
Days On Market67 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,704
Priced To Sell. 2nd BATH or 1/2 BATH and WASHER/DRYER can be added. Large Living Room, Chef’s Kitchen with eating bar, 2 large bedrooms and a beautiful new bath. Many prewar details plus special extras: skimcoated walls, beautiful hard wood floors, built-in shelving and great closets. PIED-A-TERRE Friendly. Pets allowed. WEA Views from living room and master bedroom. Private storage bin transfers with the apartment. There is an assessment of $174.20 through July 2013. Currently added to maintenance. There are 2 floor plans: one to show current apartment and one with potential second bath.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Sublets Allowed This co-op has reasonable sublet rules, inquire with an agent for specifics
- Live-in Super
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.