Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 3 years ago
Days On Market82 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,258
MUST SEE this fabulous sunny Upper Eastside one bedroom one bathroom home. Recently gut renovated kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, marble basket weave carre marble bathroom floor and carre marble counter top, spacious living room, separate dining area and even a nook for a home office! The apartment has 5 large closets. The Kenilworth is a full service doorman building in the perfect location, situated on a fabulous tree-lined street, steps to all transportation, museum mile, fantastic restaurants and retail shops. Pied a terres, co-purchasers and guarantors welcome. Sorry no dogs allowed. Welcome Home!
- Cats Only - No Dogs This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Bike Room
- Live-in Super
- Roof Deck
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.