Printed from StreetEasy.com at 03:14 AM, May 25 2016
Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 2 years ago
Days On Market222 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $669
Price Adjustment Owner Says Sell!!!!
The Perfect Investment Apartment under 300K!
*Investors only renter in place until January 2014* Building is fully Investor Friendly
All Studios Were Not Created Equal!
This Mint-condition Studio Apartment On The Upper East Side Is Truly A Cut Above With High Ceilings, Beautiful Hardwood Floors, North-facing Sky Views, Plenty Of Sunlight And Lots Of Storage... [more]
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Parents Buying Allowed Allows parents to buy apartments for children in the child's name
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Sublets Allowed This co-op has reasonable sublet rules, inquire with an agent for specifics
- Live-in Super
- Storage Available
- Roof Deck
Price History & Unit Information
|08/10/2006||Previous Sale recorded||Register to unlock sales price|
|08/27/2010||Previous Sale recorded||Register to unlock sales price|
|03/02/2011||Previously Listed by Citi Habitats||$299,000|
|07/01/2011||Delisted by Citi Habitats. Last priced at $279,000||$279,000|
|11/07/2012||Listed by Town Residential||$295,000|
|03/03/2013||Price decreased by 3%||↓ $285,000|
|02/03/2014||Sale recorded||Register to unlock sales price|
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.