Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 2 years ago
Days On Market109 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,931
Gracious layout with large entry gallery, oversized living room and separate dining alcove with bay window facing east on a high floor. Corner sunny apartment with two split bedrooms, two bathrooms, hard wood floors on a tree lined street between Lexington and Third Avenues. Abundant closets, windowed kitchen, open city views, great dining and Citarella on Third Avenue nearby. One small dog no higher than 18" with board approval permitted. Assessment of $136.42 per month.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Bike Room
- Garage Parking
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.