Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 3 years ago
Days On Market41 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,522
This sunny and peaceful two bedroom home has been beautifully renovated and offers a windowed kitchen with top of the line appliances, breakfast bar for two, wine fridge and a washer/dryer. The elegant living room is large enough to accommodate a dining table and both bedrooms are spacious as well. The full bath has a stall shower with glass tile and there is an additional half bath or powder room. There are plenty of closets, parquet floors, high ceilings and the apartment is located in a long established full service co-op that has a full time doorman, roof deck, bike room and storage bins. You will be living in the heart of the vibrant Upper West Side just around the corner from some of the best shops in the city like Zabar’s, great public transportation, parking and Riverside Park.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Washer/Dryer In-Unit
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Parents Buying Allowed Allows parents to buy apartments for children in the child's name
- Bike Room
- Children's Playroom
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Roof Deck
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.