Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 2 years ago
Days On Market106 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $710
Sun-Splashed Studio in Murray Hill.
Create Your Urban Retreat-flexible layout with eastern exposure is offered with hardwood floors, windowed kitchen & bathroom plus a separate dressing area. . This residence is situated in a secure well-maintained elevator building with intercom entry, resident super and central laundry. This is an ideal affordable opportunity for the first time buyer or pied a terre. Furnish to suit your lifestyle. Close to shops, restaurants, Grand Central Station and NYU Medical Center. Capital improvement assessment of $296.97 mo. through 02/2016 and $172.90 that expires 12/ 2013.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Sublets Allowed This co-op has reasonable sublet rules, inquire with an agent for specifics
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
Price History & Unit Information
|04/11/2008||Previously Listed by Brown Harris Stevens||$297,000|
|09/24/2008||Brown Harris Stevens Listing sold Last priced at $298,500||$298,500|
|Previous Sale recorded||Register to unlock sales price|
|02/26/2013||Previously Listed by John J. Grogan & Associates||$289,000|
|04/28/2013||Delisted by John J. Grogan & Associates||$289,000|
|05/07/2013||Listed by Brown Harris Stevens||$289,000|
|08/13/2013||Price decreased by 3%||↓ $279,000|
|08/21/2013||Listing entered contract||$279,000|
|12/18/2013||Sale recorded||Register to unlock sales price|
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.