Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 2 years ago
Days On Market26 days on StreetEasy
Monthly ChargesMaintenance: $1,777
Incredibly bright and open views over historic brownstones in the heart of the Upper West Side! This spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath home (or one bedroom and dining room) is remarkably sunny and features high ceilings, beautifully restored original prewar woodwork and doors, and charm throughout. The living room has large windows with the original folding wooden shutters and a decorative fireplace. The renovated windowed kitchen is large enough for a breakfast nook. Washer/Dryer in the apartment. The beautiful prewar building has a charming entranceway, live-in super, elevator, bike room, storage, and central laundry. Dogs, guarantors, and pied-a-terres allowed upon board approval. This is a must-see home in an unbeatable location! CONTRACT SIGNED.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Parents Buying Allowed Allows parents to buy apartments for children in the child's name
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Storage Available
Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.