Printed from StreetEasy.com at 03:29 AM, Sep 17 2014
Talk » Sales » Discussing 'Buyer's rebates'

Buyer's rebates
SAVE    RSS

3 comments

Having recently completed a sale using Keith Burkhardt, I thought I would post my experience. I engaged Keith because I was relatively confident that we could identify the property of our dreams by ourselves, and I was interested in receiving the buyer's side rebate. All of that turned out to be true. But, I underestimated how complex the entire coop application would turn out to be. Keith and his colleague Christian Bari shepherded us through many difficult stages of this process. When the offer appeared to be dead, Keith was able to resurrect it. When the several hundred page application appeared daunting, Keith and Christian managed to package it so that it was orderly and presented us in the best possible light. All along, Keith and Christian offered reasoned and experienced advice. I am pretty confident that even though we have done about half a dozen prior condo purchases and sales, we could not have done it without their help.

What did I learn? I learned that buying a coop in NYC is tough, the rebate one can receive from this type of brokerage agreement can be great, and that you should choose your broker wisely. I am glad with the choice that we made.

This advertisement was paid for by friends of Keith Burkhardt

I echo Amigo88's enthusiastic input. We worked with Keith Burkhardt last year on the purchase of a co-op - and couldn't have been more pleased with Keith's professionalism, insights, service, and support. He knows NYC real estate like the best of them, is responsive through every step of the process, and worked well with us to ensure the purchase and closing came off without a hitch. His business model is a great one - and we'd work with him again whenever we're ready to purchase another place!

3 comments

Add your comment

Categories:

Rentals (2,722)
Market (1,456)
Neighborhoods (568)
Boards (263)
Renovation (1,728)
Anything (2,340)
Sales (22,800)
Developments (577)
Financing (476)