Printed from StreetEasy.com at 11:54 PM, Oct 31 2014
Talk » Sales » Discussing 'Listing No Longer Available'

Listing No Longer Available
SAVE    RSS

14 comments

What does "Listing No Longer Available" mean. The co op went into contract in and I was watching to see what the sales prices was. Today it says "Listing No Longer Available" and no sales price.

Went into contract in January I should have said.

There've been previous threads on SE regarding this topic. Try the search as there could be more than one reason for "Listing No Longer Available".

Such as?

Becasue it takes time for the sale to finalize and be recorded. Usually a gap of a few months. Then you can see how you were outbid by! (Which is always interesting).

If it went into contract January it likely has not closed yet. Keep an eye out--it may take another month or so to see a sales result.

Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to see. Who got it for what. But usually the price is listed or - listing, but here it just says listing no longer available no sales price. So either it was taken off market as sometimes happens. I am dying to know because I gave good offer and I think they got very greedy. Happened before. In 2008 offered 560k for a studio on Beekman place. It finally sold in 2012 for 415k. Agent said at the time that they had a "cash" sale so rejected my offer.

If it was a cash deal you may not see the sale price on SE.

Really? Cash sales don't show up? First time I hear this?

Ignored comment. Unhide

Sure it's recorded on ACRIS but for some reason it doesn't always show up on SE. Don't know why, but I have seen that here before. Only on cash deals.

Ignored comment. Unhide

How about a sale that, even after 6 months, has not shown up on ACRIS? Why does that happen? A data inputting error? BTW, I looked by Parcel and by name (using the name of the seller which was obtained from the ACRIS record when they purchased).

14 comments

Add your comment

Categories:

Rentals (2,741)
Market (1,456)
Neighborhoods (571)
Boards (266)
Renovation (1,752)
Anything (2,348)
Sales (22,894)
Developments (578)
Financing (479)