Building: 243 West End Avenue
243 West End Avenue, New York, NY, 10023
Elegant, classic prewar COOP with 24 hour doorman / concierge building.
West 71st Street and West 72nd Street.
Building has 15 Floors and 183 Apartments. It was built 1924. Converted to Co-Op in 1989.
Amenities: Elegant lobby with lots of details, bike room & LAUndry room.
Financing Allowed- 80%
Tax Deductibility- 43%
Close to both Central and Riverside Park, Lincoln Center.
Description provided by Dana Avital
- Cats Only - No Dogs This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
|Facts||183 units15 storiesBuilt in 1925|
|Building Class||D4 Elevator Apartments, Cooperative (D4)|
|District||Community District 107City Council District 6Police Precinct 20|
|Floorplans||134 floorplans available|
|Documents and Permits||15 documents and permits|
|94 previous sales ($991 per ft² avg, $472,744 avg price)|
|Rentals Listings||3 active rentals ($69 per ft² avg, $2,628 avg price)|
|119 previous rentals ($58 per ft² avg, $2,086 avg price)|
|Owned by:||243 WEST END OWNERS I|
|Architect:||Emery Roth & Sons|
1 2 3 at 72nd St 0.19 miles
1 at 79th St 0.4 miles
1 at 66th St 0.44 miles
B C at 72nd St 0.53 miles
B C at 81st St 0.63 milesView subway lines on Google Maps