Building: 243 West End Avenue
243 West End Avenue, New York, NY, 10023
Elegant, classic prewar COOP with 24 hour doorman / concierge building.
West 71st Street and West 72nd Street.
Building has 15 Floors and 183 Apartments. It was built 1924. Converted to Co-Op in 1989.
Amenities: Elegant lobby with lots of details, bike room & LAUndry room.
Financing Allowed- 80%
Tax Deductibility- 43%
Close to both Central and Riverside Park, Lincoln Center.
Description provided by Dana Avital
- Cats Only - No Dogs This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
|Facts||183 units15 storiesBuilt in 1925|
|Building Class||D4 Elevator Apartments, Cooperative (D4)|
|District||Community District 107City Council District 6Police Precinct 20|
|Floorplans||131 floorplans available|
|Documents and Permits||142 documents and permits|
|Sales Listings||2 active sales ($372,000 avg price)|
|91 previous sales ($990 per ft² avg, $475,703 avg price)|
|117 previous rentals ($58 per ft² avg, $2,081 avg price)|
|Owned by:||243 WEST END OWNERS I|
|Architect:||Emery Roth & Sons|