This large 16-story red brick building between First and York Avenues was built in 1956 and converted to a Coop in 1983. It has 218 apartments.
This white glove 24-hour doorman building has two small, slightly recessed “light courts” that provide for some bay windows and small planting areas on the sidewalk. The canopied entrance, which has small side lanterns, is faced with white marble... [more]
- Live-in Super
- Package Room
- Parking Available
- Roof Deck
|Owned by:||440 EAST 79TH STREET|