Building: The A Building
- Past Activity
425 East 13th Street, New York, NY, 10009
84 units | 8 stories | Built in 2008
5 active sales listings: $1,659 per ft² (avg) 8 previous sales listings: $1,427 per ft² (avg in the last 180 days) 9 previous rentals listings: $65 per ft² (avg in the last 180 days) 6 recorded sales: $1,155,000 (avg price in the last 180 days)
About this building
- Beautifully proportioned loft inspired condominium apts in a new modern 8 story building in the eclectic and vibrant East village.
- High investment potential in one of the most rapidly gentrifying areas in Manhattan (and new subway planned so great appreciation potential).
- Low common charges and the 421a tax abatement in this lovely studio.
- Architecture and design by Cetra Ruddy, one of New Yorks premier firms, whose portfolio incudes: the Barbizon and the Ariel
- Amenities previously unheard of in this area, inc a pool and an enclosed courtyard garden (setting it apart from most Manhattan buildings).
Building Amenities: Concierge, Doorman, Elevator, Gym, Laundry in Building, Live-in Super, Swimming Pool Outdoor Space: Roof Deck Location: NYC Storm Zone 5
Architect: Cetra/Ruddy Developer: Ascend Group
Top agents section is generated based on agents with the strongest record of recent closed sales in this building.
Sales - 2 active / 3 in contract 425 East 13th Street #PHC 5 rooms, 3 beds 3 baths, 1 half bath 1,859 ft² $3,250,000 425 East 13th Street #PHD 6 rooms, 2 beds 2 baths, 1 half bath 1,280 ft² IN CONTRACT
$2,450,000 425 East 13th Street #6K 4 rooms, 1 bed 2 baths 871 ft² IN CONTRACT
$1,330,000 425 E 13th Street #4P 3 rooms, 1 bed 1 bath 700 ft² IN CONTRACT
$980,000 425 E 13th Street #4N 1 bed 1 bath 700 ft² $970,000
- Local schools
L at 1st Av (under 500 feet)
6 at Astor Place (0.5 miles)
N R at 8th St (0.6 miles)
L N Q R 4 5 6 at 14th St-Union Square (0.6 miles)
F at 2nd Av (0.6 miles)View subway lines on Google Maps
Local Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.Schools zoned for this address:
PS 19 Asher Levy (K-6)
On the web
Latest discussionsThe A Building (7)The A Building (2)