Building: The A Building at 425 East 13th Street in East Village
50 floorplans available
Built in 2008
- Beautifully proportioned loft inspired condominium apts in a new modern 8 story building in the eclectic and vibrant East village.
- High investment potential in one of the most rapidly gentrifying areas in Manhattan (and new subway planned so great appreciation potential).
- Low common charges and the 421a tax abatement in this lovely studio.
- Architecture and design by Cetra Ruddy, one of New Yorks premier firms, whose portfolio incudes: the Barbizon and the Ariel
- Amenities previously unheard of in this area, inc a pool and an enclosed courtyard garden (setting it apart from most Manhattan buildings).
|Elevator||Laundry in Building||Swimming Pool|
|NYC Storm Zone C|
|6 active sales listings:||$1,536 per ft² (avg)|
|4 active rentals listings:||$70 per ft² (avg)|
|7 previous sales listings:||$1,530 per ft² (avg in the last 180 days)|
|8 previous rentals listings:||$78 per ft² (avg in the last 180 days)|
|3 recorded sales:||$783,000 (avg price in the last 180 days)|
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address:
PS 19 Asher Levy