(NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
55 West 88 #1F in Upper West Side
(NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Upper West Side
$66 per ft²
Steps from Central Park. Grand & Striking 2,000 SF Home, with Mint Modern Kitchen, Private Garden, Fireplace, Tall Ceilings.
55 West 88th Street is a Stunning five-story, five-unit, 20-foot wide townhouse built 1900 in a Romanesque Revival Style. It features spectacular period detail throughout the property. Just steps away from Central Park West it is located on one of the most desirable park blocks on the Upper West Side. Building amenities include a Complimentary Commercial Grade Washer/Dryer, A Storage Room and A Bicycle Room.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Just steps from Central Park, lined with beautiful Townhouses and Trees. Near exclusive private schools.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
- Very rarely does an apartment like this come to the market.
- It is Dramatic, Grand & Striking.
- Parlor Duplex with 6 Rooms.
- Approximately 2,000 Square Feet.
- Grand spiral staircase
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite features Huge Bathroom with Dressing Area, Walk-In-Closet, Very Tall Ceilings, Separate Office Area, Floor to Ceiling Pocket Sliding Doors (Original and Ornate).
- 2 Bedrooms feature Sleeping Lofts
- Very Generous Closets & Storage
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Large & Serene Private Planted Garden
- Large Kitchen & Dining Area
- Features tall 10' - 15' ceilings.
- Very Beautiful Ornate Details.
- August 1, 2012 occupancy
To request a private showing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Bike Room||Laundry in Building||Storage Available|
Listed at Magnolia J. Ocampo, Licensed Real Estate Broker by Maggie Ocampo
- Previously Listed by Fenwick Keats Real Estate
- Fenwick Keats Real Estate Listing is no longer available Last priced at $9,500.
- Listed by Magnolia J. Ocampo, Licensed Real Estate Broker at $12,000.
- Price decreased by 8% to $11,000.
- Price decreased by 5% to $10,500.
- Price decreased by 5% to $10,000.
- Price increased by 20% to $12,000.
- Later Listed by Fenwick Keats Real Estate
- Price decreased by 9% to $10,950.
- Price decreased by 9% to $10,000.
- Price increased by 10% to $11,000.
- Off market temporarily.
- Fenwick Keats Real Estate Listing is no longer available Last priced at $8,995.
Local SchoolsDistrict 3 - Schools zoned for this address: