Cleaning is such a chore, so we turned to Handy, the leading platform for house cleaning services, to hear from their pros on the best tips for cleaning your coffee pot.
This quick, 30-second video shows you how:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Distilled white vinegar
- Clean water
- Coffee pot
- Fill your coffee pot’s reservoir with vinegar
- Start running the vinegar through a cycle. Stop halfway
- Let your machine sit for 30-60 minutes (depending on how long it’s been since you cleaned it!)
- Turn the coffee machine back on and complete the cycle
- Toss the vinegar and flush out your pot by running 2 cycles of water through
Check out more cleaning tips or calls pros over at Handy.