Manhattan bubble POPPING?

Started by MMAfia
almost 13 years ago
Discussion about
For what it's worth... http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1155324127/bctid1203071883 of course, it's all a lie and sham. manhattan can never go down now, even if it did in the past. things were different back then. it's different this time.
Response by stealth1
almost 13 years ago

Great clip MMafia, thanks. But it echos what we all are saying - no definitive direction yet.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by pseudonym
almost 13 years ago

MMAfia:

I mean, c'mon already. This is hardly anything new, or (pardon the pun) hard news.

We've all discussed to a greater or lesser extent that prices will deflate - either a little, or alot, depending on your POV.

But I did expect a touch more depth in reportage from you than this rather shallow infotainment animation spectacular.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by aifamm
almost 13 years ago

Still trying to tank the manhattan real estate market eh? A bit pathetic actually...

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by Flyport
almost 13 years ago

With mortgages harder to get, does this mean it will force real estate to go down in price?

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by tenemental
almost 13 years ago

I'm not a doom-and-gloomer forecasting massive price drops, but in the part of the market I'm interested in (1 brs below 14th St., particularly East and West Village plus Chelsea, under $700k) I see a definite softening. I'm getting regular price-drop notices from Street Easy (2 yesterday, 2 today). On the very rare occasion there's a price increase, it seems to be a property that's been sitting around for many months. I guess the seller is trying a change in pricing psychology.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by markznyc
almost 13 years ago

Anyone else notice that MMAfia has been real quiet since the stock market has been up for the last few weeks?

What happened to the crystal ball with all of the short positions? The predictions of global financial collapse proven by your TRS-80 that your mom bought you?

Cm'on, there hasn't been a good board debate in weeks! Spunky, zizizi?

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by 5634zzi
almost 13 years ago

the only bubble popping so far is the one coming down your nose. Give it up Mmafia....boriiiing!

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by MMAfia
almost 13 years ago

I only reply to Spunky- all other attempts are feeble. =D

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by yournamehere
almost 13 years ago

Although I would tend to agree with you, don't you mean "futile"?

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by RClavi
almost 13 years ago

i think spunky is waiting to reply on 9/30/07 so he can say, "rent is almost due, have your check ready" which is predictable, but true

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by MMAfia
almost 13 years ago

You caught me, yes, 'futile' is what I meant. =)

Ignored comment. Unhide

Add Your Comment