The Simone

Started by anonymous
over 13 years ago
Any news/feedback/comments on this Windsor Terrace development? Other than the cemetary...
Response by anonymous
over 13 years ago

As of 3/14/07 21 units are in contract, with 13 listed as active. Open houses are very busy, and after viewing the site, I think that the quality of construction is quite good. One big plus is that the units actually offer decent size private outdoor spaces (a real commodity in nyc). obviously, the building is not for everyone because of its modern design look, but it will be interesting to see whether the Simone (and the "11 Terrace Place" building) will affect future ameneties in the area.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by anonymous
over 13 years ago

I am curious if anyone out there has purchased one of the units?????

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by anonymous
over 13 years ago

I saw it today. It's attractive building, but a little out of the way. Also, let's face it, the Greenwood Cemetery is NOT the same as Prospect Park. The prices are high and the units lack the right number of bathrooms.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by anonymous
over 13 years ago

CUT TO: #2, sitting, alone, in The Simone lobby, unused brochures in a pile on their lap. As the camera fades to black we hear a quiet voice.

#2: The modern design look is not for everyone...private outdoor space is a real commodity in NYC...yes, I did say "commodity"...open houses are very busy...the modern design look is not for everyone...

THE END

Ignored comment. Unhide

Add Your Comment