114 W 71 #4C
100 ft² ($120 per ft²)
- This apartment is so small, you can't have three friends over at the same time; one of you will have to wait outside in the hall.
- It's so small you can't gain weight once you move in.
- It's so small there's a bumper on the front door to keep it from hitting the back wall.
- It's so small you have to move the bed just to open and close the front door.
- It's about 100sf, with the main room perhaps... [more]
About the Building
114 West 71st Street
New York, NY 10023
in Lincoln Square, Manhattan
4 units, 4 stories, Built in 1910
|114 West 71st Street||Currently Listed at $1,000|
|33 days on market in StreetEasy|
|10/24/2011||About 2 years ago||Listed by Masonic Realty||$1,000|
|11/21/2011||About 4 weeks later||Listing rented||$1,000|
|09/21/2012||About 10 months later||Re-listed by Masonic Realty||$1,000|
|10/24/2012||About 4 weeks later||Listing rented||$1,000|
- Local schools
1 2 3 at 72nd St (0.1 miles)
B C at 72nd St (0.2 miles)
1 at 66th St (0.3 miles)
A C B D 1 at 59th St-Columbus Circle (0.8 miles)View subway lines on Google Maps
Local Schools All school zoning information applies only to the current school year and comes from the New York City Department of Education. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of this information as it may change at any given time. Please consult with the DOE or your broker for the latest information.District 3 - Schools zoned for this address: