166 Montague Street #6C in Brooklyn Heights
$64 per ft²
APPLICATION ACCEPTED, LEASES SIGNED : Gracious 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with a wood burning fireplace, private large balcony, windowed kitchen, and three exposures in intimate condo building. The gourmet chef's kitchen features Viking Designer Series gas range with vented hood, a large bottom freezer refrigerator, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and a Sub-Zero wine refrigerator. Counters are white CaesarStone and cabinetry is Italian wood and glass. The guest bathroom has a full tub while the master has a large spa shower and double sinks. Both bathrooms have floor to ceiling porcelain tile, polished marble counter tops, Italian wood vanities with storage, and heated towel warmers. Each apartment in the building has it's own vented LG Steam Washer/Dryer.
Originally built in 1892, The Franklin Trust Tower at 166 Montague Street is a gorgeous landmark in the heart... [more]
|Elevator||Pets Allowed||Virtual Doorman|
Listed at Halstead Property by Richard Hamilton and Laura Amin
- Previously Listed by Douglas Elliman
- Douglas Elliman Listing is no longer available
- Listed by Halstead Property at $6,700.
- Price decreased by 3% to $6,500.
- Price decreased by 3% to $6,300.
- Price decreased by 5% to $6,000.
- Price decreased by 4% to $5,750.
- Price increased by 13% to $6,500.
- Listing rented.
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address:
PS 8 Robert Fulton