Days On Market
28 days on StreetEasy
Unavailable DateNo longer available as of about 3 years ago
Spacious 5th Ave (35th St)loft w/sleeping mezzanine, 13 foot ceiling, Luxury 24 hr doorman Co-Op sublet, designer renovated, brand new open XL gourmet kitchen w/ stainless steel & Nano Glass counter tops, SS Verona & Fagor appliances, tons of storage space, bright south facing with new over-sized windows, new gray hardwood floors, roof deck with views of Empire State Building.
Walk to the Penn Station, Grand Central, Path, Q,R,N,W,B,D,F,A,C,E,1,2,3,6 &7 trains.
Also available furnished. Minimum 1 year. Board approval.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Elevator This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Full-time Doorman This highlight has been verified by StreetEasy
- Co-purchase Allowed Allows multiple buyers where one buyer will never occupy the apartment
- Gifts Allowed Allows gifts to be used to pay for the cost of the apartment
- Guarantors Allowed Allows guarantors to be responsible for unpaid charges
- Parents Buying Allowed Allows parents to buy apartments for children in the child's name
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed Allows owners to live in the unit part-time
- Sublets Allowed This co-op has reasonable sublet rules, inquire with an agent for specifics
- Bike Room
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Storage Available
- Board Approval Required
- Guarantors Accepted
- Roof Deck