NO LONGER AVAILABLE
AS OF ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO
49 West 72nd Street #8D in Upper West Side
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Upper West Side
xxx mint prewar studio with optional 'bonus room' which may be purchased for $27,000 perfect for home office/bedroom area or opened up to create extra large main room.
top location west 72 street off central park west friendly co op building p/t doorman landmark block front apartment high floor bright open southwest views hi end renovation just completed all walls completely skim coated beamed ceiling restored inlaid parquet wood floors original brass hardware and fixtures brand new open kitchen with custom white lacquer cabinets quartz stone counter with undermount sink stainless microwave/convection oven dishwasher and low profile refrigerator. windowed bathroom with original restored black and white subway tiles floor and pedestal sink huge walk in closet and large entry foyer. live in super full time porter storage laundry and bicycle room. excellent primary residence or pied a terre. building is not dog friendy. all major upgrades including elevator boiler roof facade restored lobby and renovated corridors.
***Unlimited subletting after 3 years of ownership.***
212 956 1018
|Doorman||Elevator||Laundry in Building|
Listed at New York Residence by Douglas Keisler
More In This Building
New York, NY 10023
Sales listings: 3 in contract and 35 previous
Rentals listings: 26 previous
Unit #8D - 4 past sales, 4 past rentals and 1 document
Local SchoolsDistrict 3 - Schools zoned for this address:
PS 87 William Sherman
- Previous Sale recorded for $(insiders only)
- Listed by New York Residence at $369,000.
- Price decreased by 8% to $339,000.
- Price decreased by 3% to $329,000.
- Price decreased by 3% to $319,000.
- Price increased by 3% to $329,000.
- Price decreased by 4% to $315,000.
- Price increased by 3% to $325,000.
- Price decreased by 4% to $312,500.
- Price decreased by 1% to $309,900.
- Price decreased by 0% to $309,000.
- Price decreased by 3% to $299,000.
- Listing is no longer available.
- Also Listed by Douglas Keisler, Lreb
- Douglas Keisler, Lreb Listing is no longer available Last priced at $325,000.
- Price increased by 9% to $325,000.
- Later Listed by Douglas Keisler, Lreb
- Douglas Keisler, Lreb Listing is no longer available Last priced at $319,000.