AS OF ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO
100 Remsen Street #8G in Brooklyn Heights
$652 per ft²
SERENITY ,HARBOR VIEWS,PRICELESS!
This is a corner one bedroom with dining or office alcove facing south and west with direct sun all day long and colorful sunsets....serenity. This is a "happy" apartment!
Your view is of sailboats in the NY Harbor even the Verrazano Bridge ,Governor's Island,Staten Island and NJ.Nothing will obscure this view as we are located in the Historic District.
Enter through a classic foyer with walk-in-closet. Your view is through the wall-of-windows in the spacious 12x20 living room. The sleek,modern kitchen has designer touches,custom cabinetry and stainless appliances. Perk! A "window with a view "over the kitchen sink!
The king-sized bedroom has a dreamy view which will make you want to lounge in bed all day long.
BONUS! calling all oeniphiles...enormou... [more]
|Bike Room||Laundry in Building||Pets Allowed|
|Doorman||Live-in Super||Storage Available|
Listed at Brooklyn Heights RE by Sandra Dowling
More In This Building
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Sales listings: 1 active and 43 previous
Rentals listings: 1 active and 29 previous
Unit #8G - 1 active sale, 4 past sales and 2 documents
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address:
- Previous Sale recorded for $(insiders only)
- Listed by Brooklyn Heights RE at $489,000.
- Later Listed by William B. May
- Re-listed by Brooklyn Heights RE.
- Price decreased by 6% to $459,000.
- Price increased by 7% to $489,000.
- William B. May Listing is no longer available
- Later Listed by Corcoran
- Corcoran Listing is no longer available Last priced at $450,000.