AS OF ABOUT 12 MONTHS AGO
309 East 87th Street #4A in Yorkville
$726 per ft²
Welcome to this LARGE south facing one bed on a tree lined street. A-line apartment has the best layout! Tons of great closets(4) includes huge pantry by kitchen and a walk-in closet by master. You walk into this apartment thru a nice long foyer then to a spacious dining area that continues to a bright living room with southern exposure. Kitchen was renovated with granite, stainless steel appliances and a tiled ceramic floor. Ample amount of cabinets with dishwasher. This apartment is in MINT condition, ready for you to enjoy the Upper East Side at its best. The building has a BRAND new lobby, tastefully done ,24 HR doorman,wheelchair access, super resides in the building,spacious outdoor patio and play area for all shareholders to enjoy, garage, pets ok, pied a terre's welcomed. Guarantors and parents buying for children ok. Easy sublet policy. Transportation ,shopping (Fairway,Shack Shack) and shopping all nearby..
Listed at Town Residential by Wendy Jodel
More In This Building
New York, NY 10128
Sales listings: 3 in contract and 56 previous
Rentals listings: 11 previous
Unit #4A - 2 active sales, 3 past sales, 1 past rental and 1 document
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address:
- Previously Listed by Douglas Elliman
- Douglas Elliman Listing sold Last priced at $625,000.
- Previous Sale recorded for $(insiders only)
- Previously Listed by Town Residential
- Listed by Town Residential at $545,000.
- Listing entered contract.
- Town Residential Listing sold Last priced at $545,000.
- Sale recorded for $(insiders only)
- Listing sold.