NO LONGER AVAILABLE
AS OF ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO
768 Fifth Avenue #1427 in Central Park South
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Central Park South
Common Charges: $5,847
Monthly taxes: $1,518
Located in the Hotel Residence portion of the legendary Plaza, this South facing one bedroom is the perfect part time home in the city. Ownership grants you and your guests 120 days of occupancy in your elegantly furnished unit. The rest of the year, your unit is effortlessly rented and managed for you, generating substantial income. There is even an owner's closet to keep your possessions between visits. Located at the South East corner of Central Park, the Plaza boasts white glove services including a 24 hour concierge, transportation in The Plaza's Rolls Royce, housekeeping, child care, bell staff, dry cleaning, laundry, and catering. The Plaza has been for 100 years one of New York's most prestigious hotels with a range of dining including The Palm Court, The Plaza Food Hall, The Oak Room & Oak Bar, The Champagne Bar, and The Rose Club, in addition to the Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa, the Warren-Tricomi Salon, The Grand Ballroom, private meeting rooms and, coming soon, a LA PALESTRA fitness center.
|Elevator||Laundry in Building|
Listed at Brown Harris Stevens by Lisa Lippman and Scott Moore
More In This Building
New York, NY 10019
Sales listings: 17 active, 3 in contract and 182 previous
Rentals listings: 7 active and 114 previous
Unit #1427 - 1 active sale, 5 past sales and 1 document
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address:
PS 111 Adolph S Ochs
- Previous Sale recorded for $(insiders only)
- Previously Listed by Stribling
- Previously Listed by Sotheby's
- Stribling Listing is no longer available
- Sotheby's Listing is no longer available Last priced at $2,100,000.
- Previously Listed by Douglas Elliman
- Douglas Elliman Listing is no longer available Last priced at $1,999,000.
- Listed by Brown Harris Stevens at $2,000,000.
- Currently Listed by Stribling
- Listing is no longer available.