353 East 104th Street #9B in East Harlem
$770 per ft²
Common Charges: $974
Monthly taxes: $165
421a abatement expires in 2019
Pictures are of model apartment 8B.
OPEN HOUSE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY SUNDAY MAY 5 1 to 2:30 PM
Complete terms are in an offering plan available from the sponsor File no# CD-6-0314
|Bike Room||Gym||Pets Allowed|
|Cold Storage||Green Building||Storage Available|
|Doorman||Live-in Super||Virtual Doorman|
Listed at Town Residential by Lee Clifford Schweninger and Elaine Schweninger
More In This Building
New York, NY 10029
Sales listings: 4 active, 3 in contract and 85 previous
Rentals listings: 1 active and 25 previous
Unit #9B - 1 active sale, 2 past sales and 10 documents
Local SchoolsSchools zoned for this address:
PS 146 Ann M Short
- Previously Listed by Warburg
- Delisted by Warburg.
- Previously Listed by Corcoran
- Corcoran Listing is no longer available Last priced at $725,000.
- Listed by Town Residential at $725,000.
- Price increased by 5% to $759,000.