As some of you may have noticed, the Recorded Sales search tab on the StreetEasy home page was recently removed. But, don’t worry! This does not mean StreetEasy has deleted or removed recorded sales information. All of the same information is still accessible via StreetEasy and surfaced in the same manner – on listing/unit pages and building pages. Also, agents can still search for recorded sales by generating comparable reports on closed listing pages. This is a great way for agents to find relevant comps to share with their clients.
Searching Recorded Sales Via Comparables Reports
1. Log in to your StreetEasy account. (Please note you must be logged into your account in order to access the Comparable Reports.)
2. From the StreetEasy home page, hover your mouse over the ‘RESOURCES’ tab (see screenshot below) and from the dropdown menu, click on “Comparables Reports.”
4. This will generate a page with your name at the top (see screenshot below). Enter desired search information and click on “Generate Comparables Report.”
On the next screen, check the “Recorded Sales” filter (see screenshot below) and any other filters you want in your search results, then click “Save.”
5. You’ll see the Recorded Sales results at the bottom of your screen.
See Recorded Sales via Building Pages
1. Log in to your StreetEasy account. Please note you must be logged in to your account in order to access Recorded Sales.
2. From the StreetEasy home page, type in the address of the building where you’re trying to find a Recorded Sale (see screenshot below):
3. Once you’re on the desired building page, scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the “Past Sales” tab (see screenshot below):
4. The “Past Sales” tab will show you all past listings advertised on StreetEasy. Past listings that have sold and have been recorded in ACRIS (Automated City Register Information System) with the NY Department of Finance will have a clickable link labeled “Recorded Closing.” By clicking on this link, you’ll be taken to the “Recorded Closing” of the specific listing.
If you’re having any issues accessing Recorded Sales through our “Comparables Reports” or locating a Recorded Sale through a building page, please contact Support@StreetEasy.com for further assistance.