Are you ready to buy an apartment in NYC, but feel overwhelmed about where to start? Or maybe you’ve started looking and even placed some bids but haven’t closed the deal?
Join us on Saturday, March 18 from 10 a.m. to noon (doors open at 9:30 a.m.), for our second annual First-time Home Buyers’ Seminar at The New School’s Tishman Auditorium. This free event will address all the need-to-knows about being a first-time home buyer in NYC and navigating this complex market.
We’ve gathered an experienced, knowledgeable team of New York City real estate experts who will provide valuable insights about how to find a home, set a budget and close the deal. StreetEasy senior economist Grant Long will set the stage with new research about the state of the NYC market, followed by unique discussions with a mortgage broker and real estate agents. The program will conclude with discussions among recent first-time buyers who will share first-person experiences about their journey from home shopper to homeowner in the city.
Click here or the invitation below to register.
Panelists and speakers include:
- Grant Long, Senior Economist, StreetEasy
- Tony Jao, Mortgage Banker, Investors Bank
- Boris Sharapan Fabrikant, Associate Real Estate Broker, Esq., Douglas Elliman
- Erika Sackin, Real Estate Salesperson, Brooklyn Hearth Realty
- Matthew Bizzarro, Principal Broker & Owner, The Bizzarro Agency
We hope to see you on March 18!