Exciting news! National real estate industry news site Inman has nominated StreetEasy for a 2015 Innovator Award in the category of most innovative real estate tech company.
Each year, Inman nominates companies, tech firms, individual entrepreneurs and brokers who are trying to change and improve the industry. This year, 66 companies were nominated in six categories including: most innovative real estate company, most innovative real estate tech company, most innovative technology, most innovative marketing strategy, most innovative broker and most innovative MLS.
Other notable nominees include:
- NYC-based brokerage Douglas Elliman – Most innovative real estate company
- Zillow Data Dashboard (a new listing management platform for brokers) — Most innovative technology award
- Zillow’s “Find Your Way Home” ad campaign — Most innovative strategy, service, campaign or technology used for marketing
- Dolly Lenz, executive of Dolly Lenz Real Estate — Most innovative broker award
- Ryan Serhant of Nest Seekers and Million Dollar Listing New York fame — Most innovative broker award
StreetEasy was recognized by Inman as the No. 1 site for real estate research in New York City and for providing consumers and real estate professionals with a transparent and complete view of the real estate market. This is the first time StreetEasy has been nominated for an Inman Innovator award.
We’re thrilled that our hard work, dedication and enthusiasm for local real estate is being recognized on a national scale. The winners for all six awards will be announced on Aug. 6 at the Inman Connect conference in San Francisco.