default notice
Started by bds
over 17 years ago
Posts: 187
Member since: Jan 2009
Discussion about
Need more time to sell house, but got default notice from developer. Developer gave me 2 months extensions, but need more time. Do not want to give developer another 5% towards downpayment. Any thoughts?
good money after bad?
No you are right. I am not giving the developer anymore money on top of this very hefty deposit. I just want more time...
for what?
to sell my house. I keep lowering the price, and I am starting to see more interest now. It has been on the market for 10 months.
just to help you out... see if you can have someone go and try to get a "deal" on a similar unit in the building by the developer or a re-seller. if you find that you can 1) replicate your deal and 2) at a lower overall cost even after walking away from you deposit then you have your answer....
thank you
Let us know how it goes.