Skip Navigation

Show where monthly cost of ownership <= rent

Started by newaccount
over 17 years ago
Posts: 332
Member since: Jun 2008
Discussion about
Many have said this is fair market value of real estate. Show me some examples.
Response by kylewest
over 17 years ago
Posts: 4455
Member since: Aug 2007

It is cheaper to rent. But my coop is a lot nicer than the nicest place I ever rented. It's a quality of life choice. I'd rather spend the money and make it my own. If you prefer to save the money, then do that. This "debate" is tiresome.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by newaccount
over 17 years ago
Posts: 332
Member since: Jun 2008

Hey, I agree with you. It's just that I hear it a lot too. I'm in the same boat as you but if selling prices really go so low, I'd consider another investment (cash positive). I just haven't seen it yet.

Ignored comment. Unhide

Add Your Comment