$600k 1bed reduction probability
Started by Buyingnow
over 17 years ago
Posts: 67
Member since: Apr 2009
Discussion about
Saw a nice 1 bed coop and the price is around 2004 range (down from $800k asking which they didnt reduce but considering my offer). The listing is well not listed. I am dealing through the owner. He is not in hurry to sell either. I admit, I seem something similar for around $400-500k but the street and building is much nicer. What do you think? Still long was to go down?
Not enough info to give intelligent response. Could be anywhere between deal of the century and "sucker".
Yes, post more info pls Buyingnow.
How long has the seller had it on the market? What's the maintenance? Which neighborhood? How many sf?
Here are some information. It's about 500-550sqf. $600 maintenance, in west village. The seller had on the market for about 2 months.
Any thoughts please?
I'm a big naysayer, so you must take that into consideration. But that sounds horrible. The West Village location adds value, but around $1500 psf (asking) for what is essentially an oversized studio seems awfully rich to me.
Change your ID to: Buyingnow18monthsfromnow