$565 psf in Murray Hill - 248 east 31st
Started by divvie
over 17 years ago
Posts: 456
Member since: Mar 2007
Discussion about
Was reading this weekend's Hunt column in the NYT and decided to search the broker's listings on corcoran to see if I could find the place that the couple bought. I found this instead http://www.corcoran.com/property/listing.aspx?Region=NYC&ListingID=1522691 In contract for 999K for 1769sf Has this one been discussed before? Any theories on why it went for (relatively) so little? Last sold in Jan 07 for 1.27M
My guess is that the lower floor is at least somewhat sub-level, but that's a guess. If so, it would probably imply that people won't accept somewhat flawed properties because they don't have to any longer.
Some of those Eastern blocks in Murray Hill are lovely.
wow- that is a good deal!
Agree with about. If you can live with that, it looks fairly nice.
Its a small one bedroom with a basement... and $2k in common charges.
Still overpriced when you consider its probably $800-900 psf based on "real" space.
i looked at this buidling when I was apartment hunting last year. Outside is gorgeous but inside layouts are strange...the unit I looked at had only one window despite being about 1,200 claimed sq ft. Some other flaws were unit owners are responsible for their own heating costs above and beyond relatively high monthlies and the fact that there is a security guard not a doorman.